LETS GET COOKIN
FOODBEAST and all event sponsors are joyed to welcome you and your staff to the 2nd annual Noods Noods Noods! Please read the following information thoroughly and we thank you for your time and consideration.
Event Date: Saturday, April 7th, 2018
Event Time: The event will have a Marketplace that will be open from 12:00pm - 11:00pm and two separate VIP sessions; 3:30pm - 6:30pm and 7:30p - 10:30pm. Tentatively, We will also be hosting a special media preview crawl with a selected handful of vendors.
*Please note that a third session is a possibility as the demand grows.
Event Location: Esports Arena, Oakland, CA
- 500 people each in both sessions
- Media session (we will update you with this info closer to event)
- Projected attendance to be announced throughout the ticket sale process.
- One food item, 3oz to 4oz bite size portion
- 500 portions each session (1000 total)
- Plus separate samples for each session and media preview
- Exclusive item that involves noodles and or is asian inspired
- Selling to the GA ticket purchasers
- Approx. 3000 guests will be in attendance for the whole event
- Updates on ticket sales will occur weekly so that you can prep accordingly
Please Plan To:
Ensure that all of your staff is aware of STANDARD FOOD SAFETY GUIDELINES for an outdoor event of this size and nature.
Bring your own Table decor (i.e. banner, signage, etc.)
Bring marketing materials (i.e. business cards, brochures or special offers)
In an effort to avoid any food cross contamination please have sanitizing cleaners, disposable food service gloves and paper towels on hand at your station.
Dump and dispose of your own oil.
Provide your own serving dishes, silverware, napkins/cocktail napkins for guests.
Provide your own container for cold or hot food storage and any specialized equipment you may need.
Please plan to leave your station as clean as you found it.
*Noods Noods Noods is a non-smoking venue. *Noods Noods Noods is a “Rain or Shine” event.
Completing the form below means you agree to the above information. You release liability of any injury, property damage or loss from 100eats, Foodbeast and all of their partners and associates. You understand that your donation is a contribution to Inspire Artistic Minds and is tax deductible to the extent of the law when proof of purchase is submitted to the organization (email@example.com). You agree to promote the event through your promotional channels and that photo or video of you, your staff, and your food creation as it pertains to this festival is the property of FOODBEAST and its associates.